Workparty dates (all Saturdays) for 2018:
20th Jan (planning meeting in The Bothy) 10 am – noon
12th May (this may well also be an Open Morning event)
10th Nov (end of season social).
Unbelievably the last session of the gardening year is upon us and we will meet this Saturday, 10th November between 10:00 a.m. and noon at the Bothy Garden.
Not too many different jobs this time, and they will include:
- line the pallet planter with weedproof membrane and fill with compost – if time, plant with wild strawberries and sedum
- move dead courgette and tomato plants etc. to the compost heap
- move grass clippings to compost heap
- turn compost heap
- remove rotten wooden post
- help yourselves to any well-rotted compost if you’d like to take some home
- enjoying refreshments
I’ll bring some tools and refreshments as usual and if you have a trug/bucket you can bring during the work party, great.
Looking forward to it